Providing ongoing learning opportunities to ensure that they are able to work and live in Japan
Necessary advice, guidance, etc. on urgent workplace and daily life consultations and complaints.
1. Prior guidance
2. Transport in and out of the country
3. Support for contracts to secure housing and living arrangements
4. Lifestyle orientation
5. Accompanying public procedures, etc.
6. Teaching Japanese Language
7. Consultation and complaints handling
8. Promoting exchanges with Japanese
9. Provide support for job transitions.
10. Regular interviews and reporting to government agencies